A.A.S. Architectural Drafting from SCC
I was born and raised in beautiful Mankato, MN, moved away a couple of times to Duluth and Eagan, but ended up back in Mankato to be close to family. I graduated from Mankato West H.S. 1993 and South Central (Technical) College 1997 with two years spent taking classes and Mankato State University in between. I've been in this field since 1998. I live with my husband (Justin), my son (Perry), and my dog (Ripley).
- Favorite place to travel?
My favorite major trip was to Ireland. Otherwise we like going up to the North Shore for short trips.
- One type of food you could eat for the rest of your life?
Pizza (breakfast pizza, dessert pizza, taco pizza......)
- if you weren't a BIM Manager what would you be?
Stay-at-home dog-mom/ independently wealthy world traveler.
- What is on your desk that you can't live without?
- What was your first job?
Concessions worker at the local movie theater.
- What is the best advice you've ever been given?
Treat others like you want to be treated.
- What do you do in your spare time?
I follow my kid around to be his cheering section at his activities. I also have been known to spin flags and rifles in parades (drum & bugle corps). Otherwise playing with and walking my dog.
- How do you like your eggs?
- What book have you read that changed your life the most?
The Lord of the Rings (it introduced me to my favorite genre of books and movies)